Meet our Hiring Managers on 4/27 from 10am to 2pm for your ON-THE-SPOT INTERVIEW!
Click 'APPLY' to be directed to the registration page and secure your spot.
FedEx Freight is now hiring Drivers.
• Must possess a class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) with double/triple, hazardous materials and tank
• Must posses one (1) year experience within most recent three (3) years or successful completion of
FedEx Freight Driver Development Course.
• Must possess acceptable Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) based on hiring standards.
• Must meet all Department of Transportation (DOT) regulatory requirements under section 391 of the Federal Motor
Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) regulations.
• Long combination vehicles (LCV) (i.e. Triple Trailers, Rocky Mountain Doubles, and Turnpike Doubles) are operated in the
states of AZ, CO, FL, ID, IN, KS, MT, ND, NV, OH, OK, OR, SD and UT. LCV Drivers in these states must meet the Long
Combination Vehicles (LCV) Qualification and Certification Minimum Standards.
• Ability to lift/carry hand freight weighing up to 100 pounds several times a week.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and Vets